Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Container Gardening

I love plants! 

I have been keeping a plant or two since our last rental. But lately, we have started a small garden at home with plants ranging from tropicals to succulents. And since we do not have a real garden to dig and to plant something, container gardening is the only way to go. It is actually practical because each pot can go indoors if needed and it's easy to rearrange.

It all began last year during the time when Singapore was choked by yet another haze situation. We bought pots of air purifying plants to improve air quality and since then, we continue to enjoy the benefits both in health and aesthetically as it branched out to what it is now, a small container garden.

My interest can be seen in my Instagram posts and I have here some screenshots of the Top Posts, featuring some of my plants, of course.


It really gives joy and delight to see them grow a new leaf, spread out a new branch, watch a seed grow and ultimately see a beautiful flower blossom. It is indeed a rewarding hobby.

I think everyone must have at least one plant to take care of, however black his thumb may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...