Thursday, February 25, 2016

About Lia

Lia's four months away from her 2nd birthday.

She's still very active. She loves to play ball, mess her Ate's play kitchen and do dress-ups. She would cover herself with a blanket (like a ghost) and say she's a princess!

The little lady likes to sing her favorite rhymes especially Row Your Boat, Twinkle Little Star, and Bah, Bah Black Sheep and I'm glad she's in tune. Her current YouTube favorites are Masha and the Bear (we call her Masha sometimes), Bada Namu and lately, clips from Frozen



"Give me", "Please", "Excuse me", "Sorry", "Thank you", I love you", "Bye" or something that sounds like those words were added to her growing vocab.

And I just love it when I say, "Lia loves... and she'll say "Daddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...