Saturday, May 12, 2012

Creative Children Photography

Found this online and I think the photos are way too cute! It's not the usual "baby on a bucket or little girl in a tutu holding a flower" type of photography but it captures the "funny and most of the time crazy, chaotic relationship, siblings share.

Check this out!



My personal faves includes the "girl lifting the sofa", the "blouse with iron marks", the "pliers", and the siblings in the trench coat. Witty!

This is so inspiring, I think I should try doing some creative photography sometime.

And oh! Just found out through my brother's extensive research that these pictures has been out for quite some time already and these kids are bigger now (obviously)! Catch more of these adorable kids through their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...