Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How to Make a Crab from Plasticware

Ashrie painted the plastics simply because she wants to paint it. Then, after all is done, my wife thought of a very creative idea instead of throwing it right away. Our daughter was delighted and so was I when I saw it upon reaching home.

I'm personally impressed at how Jane improvised this crab craft from plasticware. Especially when I found out that it was an original idea! So I would like to share this craft activity to you.

Here’s what you will need:
1 plastic plate
2 plastic spoons
2 plastic cups
craft paints
paint brush
scotch or masking tape

(Note: You can also use a paper plate and cups for better paint absorbency)

And let Ashrie show you the procedure:

Ashrie started by painting the cups.
For easy painting,
put your hand inside the cup.
Paint the spoons.
(These will be the crab's protruding eyes.)
Paint the plastic plate as well.
After painting the plasticware, air-dry them.
From the back,
assemble all the pieces together using a tape.
Tada! You have your very own crab craft!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...