Tuesday, November 23, 2010

101% Mom

My wife Jane never fails to impress me every time she prepares activities for our daughter to do. I admire how she handles her career as a mother and homemaker and how she endeavours to become a better mother for Ashrie. I can see that our daughter is well taken care of in all aspects of her development as a child.

Just to further illustrate to Ashrie the concept of “open and close”, she made this beautiful cardboard box house (with moveable doors and windows) for Ashrie to paint. Imagine the painstaking task of measuring and assembling this project, not to mention that she has to do other things to. And doing projects like this entails more cleaning afterwards. The photos are well worth the effort but I’m sure, more than the photos, Jane is happier because Ashrie has experienced and learned new things after doing this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...