Thursday, June 17, 2010

Singapore Invasion II

Right at this very hour, my brother is flying to Singapore for his second visit to this island-state. His first tour was in 2007, an all-expense paid trip from his very generous brother (that’s me). But things changed, he has now a job so he will be shouldering his own airfare. And he will not only be seeing me and my wife, but the Sto.Domingo Family, of course with the addition of our little girl.

He wrote on his blog that he will be MIA for some RnR and I’m happy to say that I will have a fair share of those acronyms because I will be on leave from tomorrow until Tuesday. Needless to say, it’ll be an early weekend for me, and a very busy one for sure.

Father’s Day is on Sunday so my warmest greetings to all great fathers out there, and come Tuesday, I will be celebrating my birthday! Man, I’m getting old! God is good, he has blessed me with wonderful 33 years and counting, a lovely wife, an adorable daughter, and a good brother!

Here is a picture taken in 2007 in Sentosa, Singapore. Days when I can still wear a small sized shirt!

Photos and more stories soon. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I really love your blog. I'm Singaporean but living in Melbourne Australia for the time being and I really enjoyed looking through your blog as i stumbled upon it as I was looking for ideas to play with kids as I'm doing my masters in Early Childhood Education. Your blog made me appreciate Singapore more and made me realise that whats important in life, is family and loved ones. Thks.

    Hope you and your 2 girls enjoy life in Spore. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the appreciation! This means so much to me. Regards and all the best to your studies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...