Thursday, March 4, 2010

Newbie Blogger

With the unlimited space in this very "public diary" (though I am certain that at this point no one else is reading), I plan to share the overload of my musings, my reflections, my thoughts, views-of-the-matter and what have I.

I guess you've noticed that this blogging thing is very new to me and I must admit, I have stopped writing since I graduated from the university about 10 years ago!

Anyway, I hope to be of assistance, an inspiration, a companion and friend, or even a blessing to someone. And let be known that it is never in my intentions to hurt or offend anybody in my writings. So help me God.

2 comments:

  1. Edsther..., it's so nice, I'm glad to see your blog...Bravo!!!...Carry on!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ingjin! Thanks for the support! I really hope I could push through with this project. "Chei-zu tin-bar-te" for the influence and the technical know-how. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...