Saturday, March 27, 2010

Here Fishy Fishy!

Got this from the mall today. For free!

At first, I have mistaken it for a fly, with its large bulging eyes but at the second glance I've recognize that it's actually a fish on a fishing pole!

I have to admit, this balloon twisting thing really interests me. I think it's because this is done completely by hand by a balloon artist, unlike commercial ones such as mylar balloons with prints on it. Also, I think it is an art in its own right.

Actually, I'm planning to learn the basics so that in the future, I can do some balloon art for my daughter's birthday party. Cool! (plus I can save a lot!)

Back to Nemo (in blue), I think this one is cleverly executed. I definitely like it, maybe more than Ashrie does. It's cute! Don't you agree?

Enough said, here is a demonstration on how these lovely, animated, balloon creations are done. Watch and learn... and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...