Thursday, July 12, 2018

Ambika Playhouse (by Ashrie)

During our visit to the Philippines, we went to SM Center Pulilan with our cousins, Guia and Cobie. While walking, we found Ambika Playhouse. We were all excited to go in.

We were going to play for 3 long hours! We put on our socks and went in. Tita Antot was our guardian-in-charge inside the play area.

Wow! We were really surprised to see so much stuff! I was fascinated. We quickly hopped on a carousel and enjoyed the ride. It was actually a bit slow, so Cobie and Guia started pushing it! Now everyone wants a ride!

  

Next, Guia and I slid down the longest slide in the playhouse. Lia and Cobie slid on the shorter one. The slide was long, but again it was kind of slow. We kept stopping. So, Guia and I had to push ourselves. The slides that Lia and Cobie took were a bit long. I think they also had to push themselves halfway through.


After a while, we played a "Police Game". Cobie and I were the police and Guia and Lia were the bad guys. It was fantastic.

All of us love to slide on the bumpy slide. It has a funny texture as you sit on it. It is made of strong metal pipes. There was also a trampoline with elastic strings on the top part. Once, I got stuck and Guia laughed at me. I guess it's very funny to her but not to me, as I do not like to get stuck.

We also played in the wobbly, jelly-like fish pond. We were fascinated by the amazing water creatures it had. So cool!


We all enjoyed the play areas that Ambika Playhouse have. We like the Pretend Play Area which has 2 toy kitchens, 1 small house, 1 puppet theater, a lot of squeaky building blocks, a television, an ironing board with a toy flat iron, a table with 2 benches with an umbrella on top, lots and lots of pretend food and lastly, a puzzle play table.

There was also a slide with a zip line! We tried our best to move the zip line. But we couldn't make it move an inch. So, we ended up just sliding the zip line slide.

  
  
  
  
  

It has been one of the best day outs ever and Ambika Playhouse seems like the best place ever! I had a blast playing with my cousins! I would love to go there again.

Ashrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...