Tuesday, May 15, 2018

My 9th Birthday (by Ashrie)

Last April 28, Saturday,  I celebrated my 9th birthday. That afternoon, Mommy brought me to Square 2 in Novena. Dad and Lia were left at home because Lia was not feeling well. I had no idea that the Titas, Ninang Diane, Ninong Carlo and Danah were actually there too. We met them at Jollibee. It was a surprise birthday party!


They gave me gifts and I was really grateful to them. The Titas even gave me a bouquet of fresh flowers. We all ate delicious food. Afterwards, Danah helped me open my gifts. I got a book from Ninang Diane, Ninong Carlo and Danah and a small, mouse-shaped bag and a shirt from the Titas.

We went to Smiggle next, Danah and I played with the spy pen and wrote on our hands. When we were going to Toys" R" Us, we passed by a shop and saw a photo booth. Danah and I took pictures in it. When we were going out of the shop, a man gave us balloons and we carried them to Toys "R" Us. In the toy store, Ninang Diane bought a Disney Princess lollipop holder for me, a squishy for Danah and a Marble Slide toy for Lia.


Then Mommy and I took the train home. When we got home, there were more surprises! Daddy and Lia surprised me with a birthday cake and more gifts. They decorated the house with pink balloons, a banner with my name on it and some paper lanterns. It was fabulous! I opened the gifts and got a LEGO Friends Play Set and a couple of gift boxes filled with craft materials like stickers, and glittery gems.


 I am really grateful to the ones who spent their money and time to prepare and buy me presents.

Ashrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...