Monday, June 20, 2016

Father's Day 2016


It was Father's Day yesterday and I got some nice surprises from MyGirls. Aside from Ashrie's little somethings the day before, I woke up with a bunch of goodies with the most adorable tags. See the tags below:


And Ashrie gave me a handcrafted key chain together with the most heart-warming notes. I love it!


And to cap the night, I booked 3 tickets (because Lia enters for free) to watch Finding Dory. It was Lia's first time to be in the cinema but she slept more than 75% of the film, actually even before we entered. But it's a good start as we can now watch more movies as a family.

Ashrie on the other hand has lots of LOL moments. We loved Piper, the short film feature before the movie starts. And both Jane and I agreed that Finding Dory can end on a more cheerful note. Nevertheless, it's a must-see. 

Here are the trailers for both Piper and Finding Dory.




All in all, I had an "unforgettable" day yesterday. Thank you MyGirls for making it more special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...