Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day 2014

It was Father's Day yesterday. My wife greeted me with this...


The church handed out these paper bags during the service.


Ashrie presented me with this key chain. It was their craft of the day in Sunday School.


And my wife snapped this picture of me and my daughters, Ashrie and Lia after the service when we reached home.


No fancy dinners as we were all busy. And the rest of the day was all about the baby, putting her to sleep, changing her diapers, feeding her, singing lullabies to her, carrying her, sterilizing her things and repeating this routine many times around in no particular order.

But all is well. Being a dad is a job I wouldn't exchange for anything. So, to all great dads, a Happy Father's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...