Friday, May 2, 2014

Twinkle the House Rabbit


We were intrigued on what she had wished for on her birthday before she blew her birthday candles, so we asked her. She said she prayed for a new bubble maker. I cannot believe how simple it was! (I thought she prayed for world peace!) So the exact day of the birthday, Monday, 28th of April 2014, I bought her a new Barbie battery-operated bubble maker (not in picture) and this dog!


She loves it, because as for her, the latest present from me is the best gift ever. And as a final hurrah for her birthday celebration, we have adopted Twinkle! My brother helped to bring this one-year-old rabbit home to us. We just bought all her things and food and now she's settling in, a day at a time. 


I will definitely share a picture of her when she's out and about in my future posts, that among many other things.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...