Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ashrie and Her Shoes

We bought these lovely pair (first photo) for Ashrie two days before Christmas. When she wore it on our Christmas visitations the “oldies” fell in love with her footwear and wished there were of this kind for adults. I’m pretty sure there is, but I’m not really certain if it will look as cute. :-)

Over the past few months, Ashrie had collected a number of shoes, some are basics (rubber shoes and sandals for worn for just playing at the park) and some are, should I say, elegant pieces which we pair with her dresses or to spice up a simple wardrobe. I am really not sure of the words to write here since I am not a fashion blogger so bear with me as I describe our (my wife and I) personal favorites among her growing collection.

Ashrie's Christmas Shoes (Open-Toe Shoes from Baby GAP)
Leather Boots (ZARA Baby)
Ashrie's First Birthday Shoes (Zara Baby)
Gingham Summer Sandals (A gift from her Grandma)
Rhinestone-Embellished Flats (Cotton On Kids)
Midnight Blue Mary Jane Shoes (Zara Baby)
Studded Leather Sandals (Zara Kids)
Her Ever-Reliable, Super Comfy Crocs Slip-ons
Crocs Slippers

Good thing there are no stilettos yet! And I will see to it that there will be none. Well, not in the near future at least.

1 comment:

  1. NICE stuffs!
    Are dis shoes still available? maybe your interested to sell it...pls email me.tnx!

    enriquez.jundaniel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...