Thursday, September 3, 2015

Sister's Art Jam

Yesterday was very artful at the casa. The two girls painted and I like both of their masterpieces very much. Well, not simultaneously because Lia used Crayola non-toxic paints while Ashrie used regular acrylic tube paints and so that their mentor mom can oversee both young artists. Also, for Ashrie, she will not be able to finish anything with the younger one around.

So here's what the little one came up with.



And much to my delight, Ashrie's artwork is amazing and I'm glad that she has improved a lot. Here's her cat painting.

 
I love it girls! You need to do more of these. Well done!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, very nice picture, i was wondering if you were still playing hayday, if so, could you please add my gamecenter: Ledgaard99, i really want to see your farm in full perspective, but nice picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...