Friday, February 27, 2015

Sister's Tepee

Baby Lia likes to crawl under her Jumperoo and I thought she would like a tent to hide in and play. I asked Jane during our latest visit to IKEA if she wanted to buy one for the girls but she declined. Saying it was too small. There were two options, Castle and Circus.


Then a couple of nights ago, they surprised me with this!


Jane constructed a huge tepee right inside Ashrie’s bedroom! It’s basically made with laundry stuff like wooden poles, blankets, clothespins, and some string to tie it all together. She placed it over the carpet and propped it with lots of pillows.

The girls enjoyed it and had lots of fun. I did the cleaning up and I'm pretty sure it was a lot faster than setting this all up.

Cheers to the creative mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...