Monday, September 15, 2014

Ashrie Sings at Pinoy Connection

Jane posted a video of her and Ashrie singing the hymn "You Are My All In All" a few weeks back on Facebook and one church leader noticed. They invited the two to sing together for the Filipino gathering which was held yesterday.

The week before Ashrie caught cold and with it its ugly sister-cough. And while she's recovering the mom had the same. But Jane's sore throat got so bad that Cookie Monster sounded better. So the same Sunday that they are scheduled to sing, we decided to tell Ashrie that she needed to sing in solo.

She agreed! She practiced with the new lines and off we went to the event.


She did it!


She sang Hillsong's Jesus What a Beautiful Name. Sometimes, I forget that she's only five. Positively, she’s entirely different from me when I was her age.

  
Her mom and I couldn't be any prouder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...