Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Home and Decor Singapore Instagram Contest

Looky! This is my winning photo for Home and Decor Singapore Weekly Instagram Contest.


Although I haven't received the official mail or collected my prize yet, it's just fun to be recognized.

The photo was taken on our wooden coffee table from Mode Studio. I just placed THE magazine in lieu of the usual coffee table books and took the shot together with some of our coffee table staples: my revived, almost one-year-old Boston fern, two antique gas lamps from the Philippines, Seletti's large Bugia & Lanterna Candleholder from Fred Lives Here, a pinecone I purchased from Galanga Living last Christmas (it did not go together with the other Christmas decorations to the storage and was displayed perpetually the whole year) and lastly a small glass cloche I ordered from the US.

By the way, the contest is still ongoing (click the link above) and there are two more prizes to be won. So if you are from Singapore, you are free to join as well.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...