Thursday, February 13, 2014

MyGirls in the Philippines (Part 1)

Jane and Ashrie went to the Philippines last Tuesday and by the look of it, Ashrie's having a pretty good time. I have never imagined her doing the things she has done in the past two days that they were away, and little did I know that she has great fondness of dogs and fishes, until yesterday.

I have heard that she has been playing with my IL's dog Kiyan constantly, as they were staying there, and with her younger cousins (she's the first grandchild), one-year old Guia, and two-month old Cobie. And when they came to visit my parent's house yesterday, she spent most of her time playing with Nemo, my parent's 6-month old Maltese.


But what really surprised me was when I heard that she was in the newly-cleaned koi pond, taking away all the floating water plants and wanted to catch the fishes! That was so not her! They say she enjoyed it so much. I think she had the time of her life.

I have just one concern. I am deeply worried about the traumatized goldfishes, and koi in the pond. Just imagine the terror they have gone through! I really hope they're fine. Right at this moment I think they are on a family picnic/swimming. Surely she would love it.

By the way, my flight will be tomorrow night to join them on their one week holiday. I have no plans of joining Ashrie's water adventure but who knows.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...