Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day 2013


There are just some days that you feel most loved and appreciated. Of course, first on the list is your birthday and for me the other one is Father’s Day. That is also the reason why I love the month of June.


We had a simple celebration this year. MyGirls presented me a greeting card or should I say, a painting days before the occasion. We also attended Evangel’s Family Church’s Father’s Day Celebration and receive a lot of simple things that made me happy. Ashrie gave me “dad coupons” from her Sunday School and I was part of the six “Hands on Dads” who won in a game. They rewarded each of us with a Nespresso Pixie. I haven’t tried it though but planning to use it this weekend!

Happy Father’s Day to all great dads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...