Sunday, October 16, 2011

All in Day's Work

We have already done seven crafts on The 12 Days of Christmas KidsCraft Series and I would like to take a break from that for a while. Rest assured that there will be more nice projects to come before Christmas Day so that you can have plenty of decorating ideas just in time for the holidays.

I have been very busy at work the past month but that fades in comparison to the busyness of MyGirls. Homemakers will definitely agree that their work is more challenging than the eight-hour (or more) office hours. I have to concur that they're right.

If Jane is one of the busiest persons I know, Ashrie is one of the busiest, if not the busiest toddler I know. Let's see why by taking a glimpse on one of her ordinary days. (These was taken on a single day including all the play clothes changes.)


After all these, she still has the energy to wear down the “already weary” daddy coming home from the office. Oh, how I wish to have a toddler's vitality and a mother's patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...