Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Birthday Surprise!

Just when I thought I have received the best from MyGirls when they handed me the nicest greeting card yesterday (you can check out my previous post to see this beautifully-handcrafted, personal, and one-of-a-kind birthday card), they proved me wrong. It was just an appetizer, foreshadowing even better things to come.
I didn’t have the slightest idea that they are up to something. Those visits to Orchard Road last week and frequenting craft shops with Ashrie are all but preparations for my birthday bash.
And to my great surprise, the "big reveal" was when I opened the door of our flat last night, after a day's work in the office.
The design on the “DAD letters” was done by Ashrie.
It's actually her little handprints!
Bakerzin’s Strawberry Cheese Cake


After the dinner, they even presented me with a nicely-wrapped present!

Giftwrap is created
with Ashrie’s scribbles!

And here’s what’s inside…
Love it!

Thank you to my wife Jane for coming up with this idea, preparing it for days and finally executing the plan with impeccable precision and exquisite taste. Not to forget the significant contribution of Ashrie on the artworks. Yes, you did it yet again! I appreciate all your efforts in making me extra-special on my day. And I must say, this is, by far, my best birthday celebration ever!

Thank God for a year that was and for His grace that kept Me&MyGirls happy together and indeed blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...