Tuesday, April 19, 2011

JULIA’s Great GrandCHILD

Remember Julia Child? (I knew her from the movie Julie and Julia) And I got the idea of my blog post title from her. But in reality, this title is also literal and true.

You see, my paternal grandmother’s name was Julia too! And most of her working life was spent cooking and selling food in her small food stall.  I have a lot of fond memories about her, too many to mention in this post.

On a lighter note, here’s the great granddaughter whipping up a pancake batter. I wouldn’t mind if she will take Culinary Arts in College. And I wouldn’t be surprised either. After all, good cooking runs in the family.


3 comments:

  1. little miss chef is so cute;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kuya Eds, what camera are you using? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! Bkit mo natanong? Sometimes camera phone lng, sometimes iPod, and most of the time tulad dito sa post na to, Nikon D90.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...