Friday, October 29, 2010

Picasso

It‘s Ashrie’s first-ever painting! My wife said it somehow looks like the Philippine map. And to me, the red scribbles at the bottom-left remind me of this Chinese painting we saw in one of Marriott Singapore’s grand lobbies.

Ashrie used a large flat brush, at least three water-based acrylic paints (red, green and yellow) and a large sheet of pattern paper.

Exhibition of her artwork is now on. The gallery is open from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. right in our living room. :-)




Here are “The-Making” shots:
Very artsy!
And so messy!














And some souvenir photos afterwards...
The Young Artist



Shy? Don't be my dear. You did great!


2 comments:

  1. Iel looks sooo cute in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll be surprised it you said she's sooo cute in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...