Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Poem for Jane

It's been four years since we tied the knot
But eleven years from my love-at-first-sight,
Most things change but some does not
Like lizards still gives you the fright!

You still serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
Manages our bills in pen and paper,
Still cleans the house "melancholically"
And sings in tune, the singer you used to be.

Now that our daughter is here with us,
I will not mind if you tresspass
Because I know you love me too
I feel it in the things you do.

Today, as we both celebrate
Our anniversary half of 8th,
I hope and pray my Dearest Wife
Though time may fade our love will not!

A personal poem presented to my wife Jane on the occasion of our 4th Wedding Anniversary, 18 August 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...