Monday, July 27, 2015

Living Room Makeover on a Budget

I have told you about this home makeover project late last year and now it's on its way to completion. But before I post the BEFORE and AFTER photos, let me share an overview and the plan for the project. 
The unit is a high-floor, two-bedroom apartment located in Yishun. The client is a family of four, a middle-aged married couple and their two teen girls. For now, we will only improve the Living Hall and this is what I have in mind.


I designed a living room using a neutral base with plain white ceiling, the existing wooden parquet flooring, and neutral walls specifically painted with Nippon Sky Beige 1101. All are basically in black and white with hints of green as it is the homeowner's favorite color. The design is fairly simple and really straightforward to say the least. It's a very contemporary space that does not compromise style and function. Here's the Mood Board, by the way.
I can't wait to share the space when it's done. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...